Celeste Perry: Excuse Me Your Pants Are On Fire
Hot Phone Sizzles Pants
Here's what we know: A man was found wearing no pants, standing next to his crispy cell phone. That was the scene at a Costco in Puyallup, Washington on Thursday.
While it's still not clear why the phone caught fire, it's possible the blazing cell might be associated with a troublesome lithium battery. For more details and to make sure your phone is safe, click on the word PHONE
The man with the hot pants wasn't injured and Costco gifted him with a new pair.